Get a Will – Get Protected
First. No pressure. At our meeting I would give a full explanation of our services and costs. This would include:
Types of Wills
- Single or Mirror Wills – This is a Will stating the wishes of an individual person.
- Protective Property Wills – these Wills protects a property from the consequences of the Community Care Act of 1990.
- Living Wills – (also called Advance Directive Wills) – This type of Will expresses the wishes of a person who may be suffering from a severe medical condition and is designed to assist both the family and medical staff.
These are some of the more common Trusts we can help establish.
- Discretionary Trusts
- Children or Grand Children’s Trusts
- Disabled Person’s Trust
Lasting Powers of Attorney
I provide advice on establishing Lasting Powers of Attorney. Who would manage your affairs should you become incapable due to a stroke, dementia, Alzheimer’s ? Who will sign cheques, documents, withdraw money from your account to pay the bills? Unless you have a Lasting Power of Attorney in place. You may end up with your partner going to court for permission to handle your affairs. All of these problems can be resolved through putting a Power of Attorney in place. This allows for the appointment of someone to look after either your Financial and/or personal affairs if you become incapacitated for any reason.
Bereavement Administration – Probate
Dealing with the numerous matters involved with a person’s estate can be an extremely daunting task, especially for someone who has recently lost a loved one. Our clients find our services caring, professional and time efficient.
We correspond with the Courts, Banks and Inland Revenue to help administer the Probate process and gather together the information required to finalise a person’s estate. Our Fees are also more competitive than a Solicitor.
Document Safe Keeping
A lost Will is the same as having no Will or dying ‘Intestate’. We can provide a secure document storage vault to guard against loss or damage. It means that if a copy of a valuable document is mislaid you’ll know that the original is in safekeeping. You will receive a document I.D. Card and a Free Will update every five years.
Severance of Tenancy
Advice on home ownership in terms of Joint Tenancy or Tenancy in Common.
If you would like further details on any of our services, or if you would like to arrange appointment please contact me directly:
- by calling: 0208 398 4683 or my mobile: 077 78 929 141