Next Steps in Estate Planning
If you contact me by phone we can discuss fees, and if you wish, arrange an appointment at a time and place to suit you Then a confirmation email will then be sent to you confirming our conversation, fees, and the information you will need to give me instructions to prepare your Will.
Or just phone for free advice
At the end of the session we would have prepared a Will that:
- Reflects your personal wishes for the distribution of your estate.
- Protects the family home from long term care fees
- Allows specific gifts to be given to named recipients.
- Provides provision for unmarried couples and stepchildren.
- Allows for the appointment of guardians.
- Allows for the creation of suitable Trusts.
Check and Double Check
There will be one last check to make sure that nothing has been missed.
Your Will, carefully tailored to your instructions, will then be expertly written by our Legal Department and returned for your signature and to be witnessed in a personally supervised signing.
If you would like further details on any of our services, or if you would like to arrange appointment please contact me directly:
- by calling: 0208 398 4683 or my mobile: 077 78 929 141