My name is John Osborn I am a professional will writer regulated by the Society of Will writers of which I am a member, and a certified Paralegal being a member of the Institute of Paralegals.
I have Personal indemnity Insurance of £2.5 M and am registered with the Government Data protection Agency. These are in place for your protection.
We can visit you in your Home, or any other place at your convenience. Monday to Saturday 8am to 8pm and help you prepare the most important legal document you will ever have.
We will also give advice relative to your own personal circumstances and give advice regarding Inheritance Tax, appointing Executors and other information that you will need to know
We can prepare for you the following:
Single and Mirror Wills
Civil Partnership Wills
Property Protection Wills
Wills in contemplation of marraige
We can also prepare:
Lifetime Interest Trusts
Discrectionary Trusts to spouses
Lasting Power of Attorney for Health & Welfare
Lasting Power of Attorney for Property & Financial affairs
Other services we offer:
Professional Probate & Estate Administration.
Will Registration and Storage
Finally, once we quote a fee, it is fixed, with no nasty surprises of rising costs once we visit you. Why do we mention this ? Because it can happen with low priced Will companies.
We are the most competitively priced and professional service in Surrey & South West London. I can visit you in the comfort of your own home on a day and at a time to suit you. Like for like, our fees are always less than a Solicitor, saving you both time and money.Please call or email me for free legal advice and a quote of fixed fees with no hidden charges concerning your Will with absolutely no obligation to proceed.
Call me on: T: 0208 398 4683 M: 07778 929141.
Published: Tuesday, 05 May 2015 16:03
If you would like more information or to make an appointment you can of course telephone or email me. You may prefer to use the phone back enquiry form.Please enter your phone number. Whichever is easier for you please be assured that I will respond as soon as possible, usually the same day.
Frequently Asked Questions about Will Writing and Estate Planning
Published: Tuesday, 05 May 2015 13:59
Will Writers in West London Will Writers in Surrey
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
1.Q What areas do you cover? A All of Surrey, Twickenham, Richmond, Sunbury, Wimbledon, Putney, South West London – but give me a call and I will try to help.
2. Q How do you work? A I will visit you either morning, afternoon or evening. I will take your initial instructions in about 60 minutes, then return with the completed documents for witnessing in around 21 days.
3. Q What are the costs? A This will vary according to your particular circumstances, but generally we do charge less than a Solicitor, plus we visit you at home.
4. Q Do wills in surrey offer any other services? A YES We can also help you with Equity Release, Mortgages, Personal and Household Insurance, Financial Investments, and Property Conveyancing matters by connecting you with our Network Partners.
Section 2 – General Questions for will writers.
5. Q Will my personal details remain confidential? Wills in surrey are registered under the Data Protection Act 1984, therefore all information disclosed to us will remain totally confidential.
One of the biggest changes to UK data privacy law came into effect in May 2018. The general data protection Regulation, also known as GDPR, means you will have more control over how your data is used and it ensures that organisations protect your personal data better. To reflect these changes and new obligations we have updated our privacy notice which now tells you what we do with your personal data, how it's used and your rights as an individual under the new law. You can contact us and we will send you a copy.
6. Q What is Probate? A. The definition of Probate is ‘Proof’. The term Probate is generally used to describe the administration process of a person’s estate. It involves confirming all assets and charges against the estate.
7. Q What does the word ‘Estate’ mean? A. ‘Estate’ means the total value of all assets, possessions and properties owned by the deceased at the time of death.
8. Q. Can Civil Partners have Mirror Wills drawn up? A. Yes, as a Civil Partnership is enshrined in law, the same Property Protection and Inheritance Tax rules apply as for a married couple.
Read articles about the following frequently asked questions:
If you would like further details on any of our services, or if you would like to arrange appointment please contact me directly:
About Will Writing Services Surrey and West London
Published: Tuesday, 05 May 2015 13:12
Together We Can Protect Your Assets
Call now Tel: 0208 398 4683
Thank you for visiting my Web site. I’m John Osborn a fully qualified Will Writer and regulated by the Society of Will Writer’s also a Certified Paralegal,have Indemmity Insurance for £2.5m. also registered with the Government Data protection agency ICO and fully comply with the GDPR 2018 regulations. All are in place for your your peace of mind. I can visit you in the comfort of your own home on a day and at a time to suit you.. I primarily cover London West End Richmond, Twickenham, Kingston, Surbiton, Esher, Cobham, Walton on Thames and surrounding areas of Middlesex and Surrey. My offices are based near Surbiton in Surrey, and I offer a friendly and professional Estate Planning Service.
Mr. Tee. Weston Green Thames Ditton.
I am very happy to recommend John Osborn who was able to guide my wife and i through the whole process of preparing our Wills in a very professional manner whilst explaining the various complexities and procedures in a clear simple to understand manner
Scott. Shepperton Middx.
John arranged our Wills He explained the process in great detailand we felt he was knowledgable with regards to our Wills.We were both confident with the information he provided and we both trusted his judgement.
Mr. Jeffrey. Ham Richond
My father was very happy with your service and what was produced. It was much appreciated and the extra time you spent and additional help with a lift over to the witnesses etc. For all your good efforts Thank you My father describes you as "a good find, an impressive individual and excellant value"
John Toule LSUK Stevenage Herts
I have known John for many years and am impressed with his skill, knowledge and dedication to ensure that his clients needs are fully met. I have been very happy to pass him business knowing the the prospestive client will be dealt with in a caring and professional manner.
We are the most competitively priced and professional service in Surrey & South West London. I can visit you in the comfort of your own home on a day and at a time to suit you. Like for like our fees are always less than a Solicitor.Saving you both time and money.