The Will Writing Process
If you contact me by phone, I can discuss fees, and if you wish, arrange an appointment at a time and place to suit you. You will then receive a confirmation email following our conversation, including my fees, and the information you will need to give me instructions to prepare your Will.
At the end of the session I would have prepared a Will that:
- Reflects your personal wishes for the distribution of your estate.
- Protects the family home from long term care fees
- Allows specific gifts to be given to named recipients
- Provides provision for unmarried couples and stepchildren
- Allows for the appointment of guardians
- Allows for the creation of suitable Trusts
There will be one last check to make sure that nothing has been missed.
Your Will, carefully tailored to your instructions, will then be expertly written by my Legal Department and returned for your signature and to be witnessed in a personally supervised signing.
Storing your will
We can provide a secure document storage vault to guard against loss or damage. It means that if a copy of a valuable document is mislaid, you’ll know that the original is in safekeeping. You will receive a document I.D. Card and a Free Will update every five years.
Contact me – Will Writing Process
If you would like more information or to make an appointment you can of course telephone or email me. You may prefer to request a callback using this form.
Whichever is easier for you, please be assured that I will respond as soon as possible, usually the same day.